Pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub in the family Lythraceae subfamily Punicoideaeare.
Among the healthiest fruits on Earth, they contain a range of beneficial plant compounds about 5 –12 cm (2–5 inches) in diameter.
Health Benefits of Pomegranate:
1. Loaded with important Nutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals like:
Fiber - Protein - Vitamin C - Vitamin K - Folate - Potassium - Water - Carbs - Antioxidants - Iron - Calcium - Copper - Manganese
2. Contain two plant compounds with powerful medicinal properties, Punicalagins and Punicic Acid
3. Contain impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects that can lead to Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, and even obesity.
4. May Lower Blood Pressure that driver to Heart Attacks and Strokes.
5. May help fight Arthritis and Joint Pain
6. Can help fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
7. May improve Memory and Physical Performance
8. Help to prevent Anemia, treat Eye Infections, and prevent Osteoporosis
9. Promote the Digestive System and maintain Skin Freshness