Lemons and limes
Lemons and limes are some of the most popular Citrus Fruits in the world.
Limes are small, round, and green, while lemons are usually larger, oval-shaped, and bright yellow both fruits are acidic and sour, but lemons tend to be sweeter, while limes have a more bitter flavor.
Nutritionally, they are almost identical and share many of the same potential health benefits.
Health Benefits of Lemons and limes:
1. Contain Nutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals like:
Calories - Carbs - Fiber - Fat - Protein - Vitamin C - Iron - Potassium - Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B9 (folate)
2. Support Heart Health to prevent Heart Diseases
3. Maintain Nerve Function and Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
4. Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, and Antibacterial
5. Help Control Weight
6. Prevent Kidney Stones
7. Protect Against Anemia and reduce Cancer Risk
8. Improve Digestive Health and fight Respiratory Diseases
9. Treating Skin Scars and Marks
10. Sustained a healthy Immune System