Kidney Beans are a common type of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), an important food crop and a major source of protein worldwide.
Kidney Bean colors and patterns vary, include white, cream, black, red, purple, mottled, striped, and mottled.
Health Benefits of White Kidney Beans:
1. Rich with Nutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals like:
Calories - Protein - Carbs - Copper - Folate - Iron - Potassium - Fat - Fiber - Manganese - Molybdenum - Vitamin K1 - Thiamine - Phosphorus - Magnesium - Zinc - Calcium - Vitamin B6 - Riboflavin - Selenium
2. Lower risk of Excess Weight Gain and Obesity
3. Contain Antioxidants that may reduce the risk of Colon Cancer
4. Control Blood Sugar and reduce the risk of many Chronic Diseases
5. Play a major role in many Bodily Processes, including Muscle Building, Nutrient Transport, and Hormone Production
6. Improve Digestive Health
7. Promote Heart Health and reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.
8. Reduce Muscle Spasms and Pain
9. Improve Brain Abilities and maintain Eye Health.
10. Moisturize and promote the skin